Tuesday, 17 Feb 2026
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA
logo logo
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
  • 🔥
  • Trump
  • House
  • ScienceAlert
  • VIDEO
  • White
  • man
  • Trumps
  • Watch
  • Season
  • Years
Font ResizerAa
American FocusAmerican Focus
Search
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
Follow US
© 2024 americanfocus.online – All Rights Reserved.
American Focus > Blog > Celebrities > David Harbour Opens Up on ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Amid Harassment Claims
Celebrities

David Harbour Opens Up on ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Amid Harassment Claims

Last updated: November 3, 2025 8:55 am
Share
David Harbour Opens Up on ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Amid Harassment Claims
SHARE

Actor David Harbour has recently addressed the allegations of harassment made against him by his Stranger Things co-star, Millie Bobby Brown. While Brown, 21, reportedly filed a complaint accusing Harbour, 50, of bullying and harassment prior to filming the final season of the popular Netflix series, Harbour had previously shared some industry advice he gave to his younger co-stars.

In an interview with Esquire Spain, Harbour, who plays Brown’s adoptive father on the show, discussed the paternal relationship he developed with the cast, including Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Noah Schnapp, Caleb McLaughlin, Sadie Sink, and Gaten Matarazzo. He emphasized the importance of focusing on their art and honing their craft, rather than getting caught up in the excitement of early fame.

Harbour expressed his hopes for the long-term careers of his co-stars, stating, “I would love to see Gaten play King Lear when he’s 70 years old, I would like to see those kinds of careers out of them.” However, amid these positive sentiments, reports surfaced of Brown filing a harassment and bullying claim against Harbour before filming the final season.

According to an insider, Brown’s complaint included “pages and pages of accusations,” leading to an extensive internal investigation that lasted for months. While details of the allegations remain undisclosed, it was noted that Brown had a personal representative with her on set during filming. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Harbour has not been accused of any sexual misconduct, and the outcome of the investigation is still unknown.

Harbour’s protective nature towards Brown has been evident, as he has spoken about feeling a special connection with her since she was just 12 years old. During an interview on That Scene with Dan Patrick, Harbour expressed his concerns for Brown’s well-being amidst the pressures of fame, emphasizing his desire to support and protect her throughout her journey in the entertainment industry.

See also  King Charles 'Warned By Lawyers Not To Reunite With Son Harry'

As the situation continues to unfold, it remains to be seen how the allegations will impact the dynamic on set and the future of the beloved series. The complexities of navigating relationships in the entertainment industry serve as a reminder of the importance of fostering a safe and respectful work environment for all individuals involved.

TAGGED:CastClaimsDavidHarassmentHarbouropensstranger
Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article How to craft and recharge all shields in ARC Raiders How to craft and recharge all shields in ARC Raiders
Next Article Michigan Lawyer Says The Halloween Terror Plot That FBI Director Kash Patel Described Never Existed Michigan Lawyer Says The Halloween Terror Plot That FBI Director Kash Patel Described Never Existed
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Popular Posts

Sperm donor with rare cancer-causing mutation fathers nearly 200 children

A recent investigation by a group of 14 European news organizations has revealed a startling…

December 10, 2025

You Can’t Build Trust With Patients If You Don’t Embody Trust

They want authenticity and transparency. They want to know what’s happening behind the scenes, why…

September 19, 2024

Travis Barker Performs After Running 5K in Santa Monica

Travis Barker: From Finish Line to Drum Line... Travis Barker is putting us all to…

November 9, 2025

Earth’s Continents Are Slowly Peeling Away Below, And Here’s Why : ScienceAlert

Geoscientists Unravel Mystery of Oceanic Volcanism and Plate Tectonics Geoscientists have recently made a groundbreaking…

November 22, 2025

The toxic burden of pesticides is growing all around the world

A farmer spraying pesticides on a cotton fieldTao Weiming/VCG via Getty Images After more than…

February 6, 2026

You Might Also Like

‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Defends Creating OnlyFans Videos With Cousin
Celebrities

‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Defends Creating OnlyFans Videos With Cousin

February 17, 2026
How Teresa Giudice Really Feels About Melissa Gorga Revealed
Celebrities

How Teresa Giudice Really Feels About Melissa Gorga Revealed

February 17, 2026
James Van Der Beek Hit With Huge Tax Bill Before Death
Celebrities

James Van Der Beek Hit With Huge Tax Bill Before Death

February 17, 2026
Rocker Takes a Brutal Swipe at Joe Rogan for Changing Tune on Trump
Celebrities

Rocker Takes a Brutal Swipe at Joe Rogan for Changing Tune on Trump

February 17, 2026
logo logo
Facebook Twitter Youtube

About US


Explore global affairs, political insights, and linguistic origins. Stay informed with our comprehensive coverage of world news, politics, and Lifestyle.

Top Categories
  • Crime
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • Tech and Science
Usefull Links
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA

© 2024 americanfocus.online –  All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?