Friday, 20 Feb 2026
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA
logo logo
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
  • 🔥
  • Trump
  • House
  • ScienceAlert
  • VIDEO
  • White
  • man
  • Trumps
  • Watch
  • Season
  • Years
Font ResizerAa
American FocusAmerican Focus
Search
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
Follow US
© 2024 americanfocus.online – All Rights Reserved.
American Focus > Blog > Celebrities > Secret Files On Princess Diana’s Death To Stay Buried For 60 Years
Celebrities

Secret Files On Princess Diana’s Death To Stay Buried For 60 Years

Last updated: November 30, 2025 7:05 pm
Share
Secret Files On Princess Diana’s Death To Stay Buried For 60 Years
SHARE

Secret Files on Princess Diana’s Death to Remain Sealed for 60 Years

In a shocking turn of events, French authorities announced in 2007 that the entire dossier containing crucial information about Princess Diana’s tragic death had mysteriously disappeared. This revelation came just weeks before the $17 million British inquest into the Princess’s death was set to begin. The investigation ultimately concluded that Diana and her rumored lover, Dodi Al Fayed, had been unlawfully killed as a result of negligent driving by both paparazzi and their chauffeur, Henri Paul, who also perished in the tragic accident.

Despite the loss of the dossier, it is known that the French file on the incident was compiled by a team of 30 police officers and contains thousands of pages of evidence. This evidence includes approximately 200 witness statements, toxicology reports for Henri Paul, previously unseen crash scene photographs, and interviews from what is considered one of the most extensive legal investigations in modern French history.

One lawyer, Jean-Louis Pelletier, who represented one of the paparazzi involved in the incident, expressed his disbelief when he discovered that the dossier had gone missing. He stated, “When I went in to the court to ask to see the files, I was told they weren’t there. I know files go missing from time to time, but bearing in mind the size and importance of this particular one, it is extraordinary.”

Despite the ongoing mystery surrounding the disappearance of the crucial dossier, the French authorities have made it clear that the secret files related to Princess Diana’s death will remain sealed for a staggering 60 years. This decision has sparked outrage among those seeking answers and justice for the beloved Princess, whose untimely passing continues to captivate the world.

See also  Dating App Serial Killer's 'Only Survivor' Was 'Blamed By Cops'
TAGGED:BurieddeathDianasFilesPrincessSecretstayYears
Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Thousands in Philippines protest corruption, demand return of stolen funds : NPR Thousands in Philippines protest corruption, demand return of stolen funds : NPR
Next Article Varda says it has proven space manufacturing works — now it wants to make it boring Varda says it has proven space manufacturing works — now it wants to make it boring
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Popular Posts

Chicago woman smearing dog poop on Trump-themed Cybertruck caught on camera

A woman in Chicago was recorded allegedly vandalizing a Trump-themed Cybertruck by smearing it with…

October 5, 2025

US recloses border after flesh-eating parasite seen in Mexico

Written by JOHN HANNA, Associated Press The United States has once again closed its southern…

July 10, 2025

NYC hospital patient attacked in her sleep by roommate with violent history — dies weeks before 56th birthday

The family of a Bronx hospital patient claims she was fatally assaulted by her roommate,…

October 3, 2025

‘Bosses Cook Up Drama,’ Reveals TV insider

"Dancing With the Stars" has been under fire for allegedly being rigged, with claims of…

October 25, 2024

Real Madrid legend Luka Modric to leave club at end of season: Will captain play in Club World Cup?

Real Madrid fans received shocking news as captain Luka Modric announced his departure from the…

May 22, 2025

You Might Also Like

Inside the Andrew Windsor Raid: Minute-by-Minute
Celebrities

Inside the Andrew Windsor Raid: Minute-by-Minute

February 20, 2026
Inside Andrew Windsor’s Bare Jail Cell After He Was Arrested
Celebrities

Inside Andrew Windsor’s Bare Jail Cell After He Was Arrested

February 20, 2026
CBS Eyes Joe Rogan for ’60 Minutes’ Shake-Up After Anderson Cooper Exit
Celebrities

CBS Eyes Joe Rogan for ’60 Minutes’ Shake-Up After Anderson Cooper Exit

February 20, 2026
Conan O’Brien Speaks Out About His Friend Rob Reiner’s Death
Entertainment

Conan O’Brien Speaks Out About His Friend Rob Reiner’s Death

February 20, 2026
logo logo
Facebook Twitter Youtube

About US


Explore global affairs, political insights, and linguistic origins. Stay informed with our comprehensive coverage of world news, politics, and Lifestyle.

Top Categories
  • Crime
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • Tech and Science
Usefull Links
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA

© 2024 americanfocus.online –  All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?