Friday, 21 Aug 2026
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA
logo logo
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
  • 🔥
  • Trump
  • House
  • White
  • ScienceAlert
  • VIDEO
  • man
  • Trumps
  • Season
  • star
  • Years
Font ResizerAa
American FocusAmerican Focus
Search
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
Follow US
© 2024 americanfocus.online – All Rights Reserved.
American Focus > Blog > Crime > Suburban man charged with sexually assaulting woman he met at Aragon Ballroom, sheriff says
Crime

Suburban man charged with sexually assaulting woman he met at Aragon Ballroom, sheriff says

Last updated: May 28, 2026 4:30 pm
Share
Suburban man charged with sexually assaulting woman he met at Aragon Ballroom, sheriff says
SHARE

A man from Palos Hills, aged 36, is facing allegations of sexually assaulting a woman from another state, whom he met at a concert at the Aragon Ballroom in Uptown last month.

Timothy O’Connell, residing on the 8100 block of Willow Drive in Palos Hills, has been charged with three counts of criminal sexual assault. This follows an investigation conducted by the Cook County Sheriff’s Police, according to the Cook County Sheriff’s Office.

The woman, who attended the Slaughter to Prevail concert on April 20, encountered O’Connell there. He allegedly offered her a drink, and after a few sips, she reportedly told investigators she could not recall the rest of the night, as stated by the sheriff’s office.

Timothy O’Connell (Cook County Sheriff’s Office)

Her subsequent memory was waking up the next morning, partially dressed, in a residence located in the 11100 block of Spathis Drive in Palos Hills, according to investigators. Authorities reported that O’Connell arranged a rideshare for her using an account in his name to return to her hotel.

Upon returning to her home state, the woman sought medical treatment, and the examination allegedly indicated evidence of sexual assault.

During the investigation, detectives secured a search warrant for O’Connell’s call records and location data. The sheriff’s office stated that these records confirmed his presence at the Aragon Ballroom on April 20 and later tracked him traveling to the Spathis Drive residence.

Security camera footage reviewed by investigators allegedly showed O’Connell carrying the woman outside the Aragon Ballroom. Additional surveillance captured a vehicle dropping both O’Connell and the woman at the Palos Hills residence later that night, according to authorities.

See also  Crazed woman who allegedly bashed diner with glass bottle, attacks 4 others in random spree is cut loose by judge: DA

Judge Linzey Jones denied the state’s request for detention and instead released O’Connell with an ankle monitor.

Original reporting you’ll see nowhere else, paid for by our readers. Click here to support our work.

TAGGED:AragĂłnassaultingBallroomchargedmanMetsexuallysheriffSuburbanWoman
Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Treasury Department prepares 0 bill with Trump’s face on it : NPR Treasury Department prepares $250 bill with Trump’s face on it : NPR
Next Article ‘The U.S. Against the World’s’ Rand Getlin on Road to the World Cup ‘The U.S. Against the World’s’ Rand Getlin on Road to the World Cup

Popular Posts

President’s Council on Sports, Fitness, and Nutrition, and the Reesetablishment of the Presidential Fitness Test – The White House

In a move reminiscent of a political game of musical chairs, President Biden has invoked…

August 1, 2025

Morphic to Produce AI Anime Series, Launches $1 Million Creator Fund

AI tech developer and production studio Morphic is making waves in the anime industry with…

May 1, 2025

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Admit to ‘Inevitable’ Archewell Staff Cuts

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Business Ventures Face Challenges The expenses surrounding Archewell's anticipated 2024…

December 22, 2025

The ‘Declaration of War’ Move Prince Harry Has Just Pulled

Prince Harry's decision to announce a major overseas trip at the same time Prince William…

November 5, 2025

Disney’s OpenAI deal is exclusive for just one year — then it’s open season

Disney Partners with OpenAI for Exclusive Licensing Deal Disney recently announced a three-year licensing partnership…

December 15, 2025

You Might Also Like

Former Budlong Chicken owner goes to prison for spending COVID relief money on sprawling Colorado home, exotic trips
Crime

Former Budlong Chicken owner goes to prison for spending COVID relief money on sprawling Colorado home, exotic trips

August 20, 2026
Wanted wife of dead Mass. cop seen calmly walking away — as surprising background emerges
Crime

Wanted wife of dead Mass. cop seen calmly walking away — as surprising background emerges

August 20, 2026
Alderman launches reelection bid as unsealed divorce records detail allegations of spending on prostitutes, pornography
Crime

Alderman launches reelection bid as unsealed divorce records detail allegations of spending on prostitutes, pornography

August 20, 2026
Tustin High football star ‘shot dead for his hat’ in Compton
Crime

Tustin High football star ‘shot dead for his hat’ in Compton

August 19, 2026
logo logo
Facebook Twitter Youtube

About US


Explore global affairs, political insights, and linguistic origins. Stay informed with our comprehensive coverage of world news, politics, and Lifestyle.

Top Categories
  • Crime
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • Tech and Science
Usefull Links
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA

© 2024 americanfocus.online –  All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?