Wednesday, 20 May 2026
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA
logo logo
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
  • 🔥
  • Trump
  • House
  • ScienceAlert
  • White
  • VIDEO
  • man
  • Trumps
  • Season
  • star
  • Years
Font ResizerAa
American FocusAmerican Focus
Search
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
Follow US
© 2024 americanfocus.online – All Rights Reserved.
American Focus > Blog > Entertainment > Rachel Lindsay Says ‘Bachelor’ Franchise Is Over After Taylor Frankie Paul
Entertainment

Rachel Lindsay Says ‘Bachelor’ Franchise Is Over After Taylor Frankie Paul

Last updated: March 20, 2026 8:45 pm
Share
Rachel Lindsay Says ‘Bachelor’ Franchise Is Over After Taylor Frankie Paul
SHARE

Bachelor Nation is reacting to ABC’s decision to remove “The Bachelorette” from its schedule. ABC announced on Thursday that it would not air the season, just hours after a video surfaced showing a 2023 domestic altercation involving the show’s lead, Taylor Frankie Paul, and her former boyfriend, Dakota Mortensen.

Rachel Lindsay, a previous “Bachelorette” lead, was taken by surprise when the news was revealed while she was recording the “Bachelor Party” podcast.

Lindsay, who had been a contestant on Season 21 of “The Bachelor” before leading Season 13 of “The Bachelorette,” was preparing to record a Spotify podcast episode about the upcoming season. The cancellation announcement came through just three minutes into the recording, leaving her visibly stunned.

“I think it’s over. I was trying to think of a scenario where it could be different. Because this isn’t just, ‘Oh, we put it all on a person. This person did this.’ This is the system that allowed this to happen,” she said. “The name ‘Bachelorette,’ ‘Bachelor’ is tainted at this point. How do you move forward past that? You can’t.”

She then asked, “How do you trust this name, ‘Bachelor,’ ‘Bachelorette,’ that has meant something to people, moving forward? You don’t. You already questioned it when you moved Taylor Frankie Paul over [from ‘The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives’]. Now it is completely destroyed. Like, why did you guys think this was okay? That’s the question that needs to be answered. We’re never gonna get that from Taylor at this point. I could make an argument ‘Secret Lives’ could be done.”

See also  Larry David Spoofs Bill Maher's Trump Visit With Adolf Hitler Essay

Before their son was born, Paul was arrested for allegedly hitting, choking, and throwing chairs at Mortensen, and pleaded guilty to one count of aggravated assault. Her arrest delayed the filming between the first and second episodes of “Mormon Wives.” While the police report was public and Taylor was on probation, video of the incident was never released publicly until Thursday.

“I think you also have to acknowledge that so many people are about to lose their jobs, and that’s the irresponsible part too, with the network,” Lindsay said. “In an industry right now where it is slim pickings when it comes to new shows and people even leaving the positions that they have, the jobs … do not exist.”

She continued, “We just have to acknowledge — whoever decided to look past these issues or a video or a background [check], and know that this could possibly come out and be detrimental to the franchise, whether it was one person, multiple people — now, it’s a bigger loss. It’s not just that you don’t get your season [to] air. It’s that people are going to be unemployed… Somebody’s going to have to take the blame for not vetting this out.”

Three days before “The Bachelorette” was pulled, “The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives” paused filming of Season 5 due to new allegations of domestic violence from both Paul and Mortensen.

After the cancellation was announced, Paul’s representative issued a statement, expressing gratitude for ABC’s support as she focuses on her family’s safety and security. The statement mentioned that after enduring extensive mental and physical abuse and threats of retaliation for years, Taylor is gaining the strength to confront her accuser and take steps to protect herself and her children from further harm.

See also  Pima County Sheriff's Dept. Reality Show Is Not Filming Nancy Guthrie Case

TAGGED:BachelorFranchiseFrankieLindsayPaulRachelTaylor
Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Woman Charged With Murder After Taking Pills To Induce Abortion Woman Charged With Murder After Taking Pills To Induce Abortion
Next Article Top 5 game-changing agreements of new WNBA CBA Top 5 game-changing agreements of new WNBA CBA
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Popular Posts

GOP Lawmaker Warns More ‘Explosive’ Resignations Coming After MTG

A high-ranking House Republican recently cautioned that the departure of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)…

November 25, 2025

Xzibit Files to Legally Divorce Estranged Wife, Terms Still Up in Air

Xzibit Seeks Legal Divorce Despite Ongoing Split... Files for Divorce to Establish Single Status Published…

April 26, 2025

Why Bonnie Bedelia ‘Poured Scorn’ on Appearing In ‘Die Hard’ With Bruce Willis

Bonnie Bedelia: A Career Focused on Family and Craft Bonnie Bedelia, known for her roles…

December 26, 2025

Hageman launches bid for Wyoming Senate seat

Harriet Hageman Launches Senate Campaign in Wyoming On Tuesday, Wyoming GOP Representative Harriet Hageman officially…

December 23, 2025

The Weather Expert Who Answered the $64,000 Question

June's other aunt, Dr. Alta Hallbrook, was one of the first Black female dentists in…

June 19, 2025

You Might Also Like

Who is Andrew Abbott’s girlfriend? Meet journalist Lindsay Stone, the longtime love of the Reds pitcher
Sports

Who is Andrew Abbott’s girlfriend? Meet journalist Lindsay Stone, the longtime love of the Reds pitcher

May 20, 2026
Christie Brinkley’s Bootcut Jeans Style Makes Legs Look Model-Long
Entertainment

Christie Brinkley’s Bootcut Jeans Style Makes Legs Look Model-Long

May 20, 2026
Jimmy O. Yang to Narrate ‘Panda School’ Doc for Beach House Pictures
Entertainment

Jimmy O. Yang to Narrate ‘Panda School’ Doc for Beach House Pictures

May 20, 2026
Kate Middleton’s Slingback Shoe Style Is on Sale on Amazon
Entertainment

Kate Middleton’s Slingback Shoe Style Is on Sale on Amazon

May 19, 2026
logo logo
Facebook Twitter Youtube

About US


Explore global affairs, political insights, and linguistic origins. Stay informed with our comprehensive coverage of world news, politics, and Lifestyle.

Top Categories
  • Crime
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • Tech and Science
Usefull Links
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA

© 2024 americanfocus.online –  All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?