Monday, 17 Aug 2026
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA
logo logo
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
  • 🔥
  • Trump
  • House
  • White
  • ScienceAlert
  • VIDEO
  • man
  • Trumps
  • Season
  • star
  • Years
Font ResizerAa
American FocusAmerican Focus
Search
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
Follow US
© 2024 americanfocus.online – All Rights Reserved.
American Focus > Blog > Celebrities > Author Begs DA to Reopen Case After New Evidence
Celebrities

Author Begs DA to Reopen Case After New Evidence

Last updated: November 29, 2024 4:26 pm
Share
Author Begs DA to Reopen Case After New Evidence
SHARE

New Witnesses Claim Natalie Wood Was Physically Abused by Robert Wagner Before Disappearance

Two new witnesses have come forward with shocking claims that actress Natalie Wood was physically abused by her husband, Robert Wagner, before her mysterious disappearance from the yacht Splendour off California’s Catalina Island on November 28, 1981.

Author Marti Rulli, who is set to release the book Natalie Wood and the Devil She Knew, revealed these startling revelations to RadarOnline. Rulli emphasized that the case will not be closed until justice is served, pointing the finger at Wagner as the prime suspect in Wood’s death.

Rulli expressed her hope that the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office will take into consideration the new evidence she has gathered, along with the strong existing evidence, to finally bring closure to the case and ensure justice for Natalie Wood.

The upcoming book by Rulli is expected to provide detailed accounts from the new witnesses who have come forward with their testimonies, shedding light on the events leading up to Wood’s tragic disappearance.

With these new revelations, the case of Natalie Wood’s death continues to captivate the public’s interest, as questions surrounding the circumstances of her demise remain unanswered. The truth behind what happened on that fateful night aboard the Splendour may finally come to light with the release of Natalie Wood and the Devil She Knew.

See also  Jennifer Love Hewitt's Transformation: Before & After Photos
TAGGED:AuthorBegscaseEvidencereopen
Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article 15-year-old shot in Englewood says it happened on a block previously served by ShotSpotter 15-year-old shot in Englewood says it happened on a block previously served by ShotSpotter
Next Article Elvis Presley Christmas 1971 Home Video Up For Auction Elvis Presley Christmas 1971 Home Video Up For Auction
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Popular Posts

Louisiana shooter Shamar Elkins previously convicted of firing gun near school

Authorities revealed that Shamar Elkins, the Louisiana shooter responsible for gunning down eight children on…

April 20, 2026

SoulCycle to abruptly close SoCal locations

SoulCycle plans to close two Southern California studios this weekend as the once-thriving boutique fitness…

June 13, 2026

Brent Oil’s Price Briefly Tops $100 Per Barrel, As Stocks Are Set To Drop On Wall Street

NEW YORK (AP) — Brent crude oil prices surged to their highest level since May,…

July 24, 2026

Revive Your Energy, Renew Your Beauty: The Power Of Modern Med Spa Care

In our fast-paced society, fatigue has become a widespread issue. With the demands of work,…

October 9, 2025

Presidential Message on Pentecost, 2025 – The White House

Today, I join fellow Christians in heartfelt prayer as we mark the descent of the…

June 8, 2025

You Might Also Like

Everything to Know About Perez Hilton After Disturbing TikTok Livestream
Celebrities

Everything to Know About Perez Hilton After Disturbing TikTok Livestream

August 17, 2026
Trump’s Strict Rules for Youngest Son Barron, 20, Revealed
Celebrities

Trump’s Strict Rules for Youngest Son Barron, 20, Revealed

August 17, 2026
Prince Harry Branded ‘On Edge’ After Devastating Court Defeat
Celebrities

Prince Harry Branded ‘On Edge’ After Devastating Court Defeat

August 17, 2026
Angelina Jolie Hints New Film Is About Healing From Brad
Celebrities

Angelina Jolie Hints New Film Is About Healing From Brad

August 16, 2026
logo logo
Facebook Twitter Youtube

About US


Explore global affairs, political insights, and linguistic origins. Stay informed with our comprehensive coverage of world news, politics, and Lifestyle.

Top Categories
  • Crime
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • Tech and Science
Usefull Links
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA

© 2024 americanfocus.online –  All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?