Saturday, 23 May 2026
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA
logo logo
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
  • 🔥
  • Trump
  • House
  • ScienceAlert
  • White
  • VIDEO
  • man
  • Trumps
  • Season
  • star
  • Years
Font ResizerAa
American FocusAmerican Focus
Search
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
Follow US
© 2024 americanfocus.online – All Rights Reserved.
American Focus > Blog > World News > Prince Harry Loses Legal Fight With UK Government Over Police Protection
World News

Prince Harry Loses Legal Fight With UK Government Over Police Protection

Last updated: May 2, 2025 8:15 am
Share
Prince Harry Loses Legal Fight With UK Government Over Police Protection
SHARE


London:

Prince Harry has lost his legal battle against the changes in his security arrangements made by the British government after he and his wife Meghan decided to step down from royal duties. The Home Office, responsible for policing, had decided in February 2020 that Prince Harry would not automatically receive personal police security while in Britain.

The High Court in London ruled last year that the decision was lawful, and this ruling was upheld by three senior Court of Appeal judges. Despite Prince Harry feeling aggrieved, the judges stated that it did not constitute a legal error in the decision.

Judge Geoffrey Vos acknowledged the powerful arguments made by Prince Harry’s lawyer regarding the impact of the security decision. However, after reviewing extensive documentation, it was concluded that the Duke’s sense of grievance did not amount to a legal basis for challenging the decision.

Prince Harry, now residing in California with Meghan and their children, attended court hearings in person in April. His lawyer argued that he had been subjected to unjustified and inferior treatment, citing threats from al Qaeda and a dangerous encounter with paparazzi in 2023.

His lawyer emphasized the human aspect of the case, highlighting the importance of security for Prince Harry and his family. On the other hand, the government’s legal team defended the bespoke security arrangement for Prince Harry, stating its positive advantages from a security assessment perspective.

(This article is auto-generated from a syndicated feed and has not been edited by NDTV staff.)

See also  What We’re Watching: Heat, Floods, and Fires Threaten Multiple US Regions While Fossil Fuel Industry Seeks Legal Immunity


TAGGED:fightGovernmentHarrylegallosespolicePrinceprotection
Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Micah Richards opens up about ‘guilt’ of ‘picking work over family’ and says he plans to retire by age 45 Micah Richards opens up about ‘guilt’ of ‘picking work over family’ and says he plans to retire by age 45
Next Article Jill Sobule Dies In House Fire After High-Profile Feud With Katy Perry Jill Sobule Dies In House Fire After High-Profile Feud With Katy Perry
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Popular Posts

DOGE Unleashes New AI Deregulation Decision Tool Targeting 200,000 Federal Regulations- Aims to Slash 50% by January 2026 |

AI-generated image. The Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE) has unveiled an ambitious new AI reregulation…

July 27, 2025

Indianapolis Colts: “I am heartbroken”

Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay tragically passed away at the age of 65 on Wednesday…

May 21, 2025

University bans fossil fuel recruiters

Welsh University Ends Ties with Fossil Fuel and Mining Companies Climate activists are celebrating after…

January 26, 2025

Nutty professor Shellyne Rodriguez who held machete to Post reporter’s neck tapped by NYC agency for $407,000 art installation

An ex-CUNY professor who once held a machete to the neck of a New York…

February 22, 2026

USMNT’s Paxten Aaronson aims for big role at Eintracht Frankfurt, spot at 2026 FIFA World Cup

The race for the World Cup is heating up, and players from the United States…

August 3, 2025

You Might Also Like

Evacuation Ordered In California After Chemical Tank Leak
World News

Evacuation Ordered In California After Chemical Tank Leak

May 23, 2026
Neo-nazi antisemetic conspiracy theorist unleashes vile Jewish attack in latest sick social media stunt: ‘Your Holocaust was fake’
World News

Neo-nazi antisemetic conspiracy theorist unleashes vile Jewish attack in latest sick social media stunt: ‘Your Holocaust was fake’

May 22, 2026
Federal judge dismisses criminal charges against Kilmar Abrego Garcia : NPR
World News

Federal judge dismisses criminal charges against Kilmar Abrego Garcia : NPR

May 22, 2026
Old Golds to start Heartland at home
World News

Old Golds to start Heartland at home

May 22, 2026
logo logo
Facebook Twitter Youtube

About US


Explore global affairs, political insights, and linguistic origins. Stay informed with our comprehensive coverage of world news, politics, and Lifestyle.

Top Categories
  • Crime
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • Tech and Science
Usefull Links
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA

© 2024 americanfocus.online –  All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?