Friday, 22 May 2026
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA
logo logo
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
  • 🔥
  • Trump
  • House
  • ScienceAlert
  • White
  • VIDEO
  • man
  • Trumps
  • Season
  • star
  • Years
Font ResizerAa
American FocusAmerican Focus
Search
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
Follow US
© 2024 americanfocus.online – All Rights Reserved.
American Focus > Blog > Politics > NEW: Hegseth to Begin Kicking Out Transgender Servicemembers Next Month |
Politics

NEW: Hegseth to Begin Kicking Out Transgender Servicemembers Next Month |

Last updated: May 8, 2025 4:17 pm
Share
NEW: Hegseth to Begin Kicking Out Transgender Servicemembers Next Month |
SHARE

Credit: DoD photo by U.S. Navy Petty Officer 1st Class Alexander Kubitza

Transgender Servicemembers Face Dismissal as New Orders Take Effect

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth is poised to initiate the removal of transgender servicemembers starting next month, as revealed in a memo obtained by Reuters.

This decision follows President Trump’s signing of the executive orders titled “Restoring America’s Fighting Force” and “Prioritizing Military Excellence and Readiness” in January. These directives mandate that the U.S. military should operate without bias regarding race or sex and seek to eliminate what they term as “gender insanity” and “made-up pronoun usage.”

Previously, this transgender military ban was temporarily halted due to injunctions from two district court judges blocking the enforcement of Trump’s executive order. However, on Tuesday, the Supreme Court chose to allow the ban to proceed.

The high court’s decision, made with a 6-3 majority, effectively lifted the lower court’s injunction against the ban while the case is appealed in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Notably, Justices Sotomayor, Kagan, and Jackson dissented, yet no reasoning was provided for the majority’s decision.

According to Reuters, Hegseth’s memo indicates that the dismissal of transgender individuals from the military will commence next month.

As reported by Reuters, Hegseth has ordered internal guidelines for the Pentagon to initiate the expulsion of transgender troops who do not voluntarily depart by June 6. The memo states:

“Active duty transgender troops can identify themselves for ‘voluntary separation’ from the U.S. armed forces until June 6, while those in reserve forces have until July 7. Following this self-identification period, the Military Departments will begin the involuntary separation process.”

See also  WhatsApp now has more than 3 billion users a month
TAGGED:HegsethkickingMonthServicemembersTransgender
Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Ben Affleck Laughs Off Most Eligible Bachelor Compliment, Says He Loves Latinas Ben Affleck Laughs Off Most Eligible Bachelor Compliment, Says He Loves Latinas
Next Article Trump Names Fox Host Jeanine Pirro as Interim US Attorney for DC Trump Names Fox Host Jeanine Pirro as Interim US Attorney for DC
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Popular Posts

Readout of President Donald J. Trump’s Meeting with King Abdullah II of Jordan – The White House

President Donald J. Trump and His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan recently met at…

February 13, 2025

BREAKING: Senate Finally Advances President Trump’s “Big Beautiful Bill” After HOURS of Drama and a Visit From VP JD Vance – Two GOPers Vote NO |

Credit: C-SPAN 2 Screenshot The Senate Moves Forward with Trump’s Ambitious Legislation Amidst GOP Turmoil…

June 28, 2025

IT BEGINS: Violent Anti-ICE protests Spring Up in Cities Nationwide as Democrats Incite Uprising – Rioters Attack Police in Multiple Cities Tuesday Night |

The Nationwide Protests Against ICE: A Prelude to Chaos The anticipated demonstrations against Immigration and…

June 11, 2025

As Anna Wintour Shifts Focus at Condé Nast, Vogue US Seeks a New Editorial Lead

In a recent announcement to the staff at Vogue, Anna Wintour revealed that the iconic…

June 26, 2025

7 Takeaways From Trump’s UN Speech, Meetings With World Leaders

This analysis was initially presented  by The Epoch Times: Insights from Trump’s Recent UN Address…

September 26, 2025

You Might Also Like

Absent congressmember Tom Kean Jr. starts working the phone
Politics

Absent congressmember Tom Kean Jr. starts working the phone

May 21, 2026
Albany reels in ICE
Politics

Albany reels in ICE

May 21, 2026
Democrats Pounce As Senate Republicans Melt Down
Politics

Democrats Pounce As Senate Republicans Melt Down

May 21, 2026
The DNC’s 2024 autopsy is out — and the Democratic pile-on has begun
Politics

The DNC’s 2024 autopsy is out — and the Democratic pile-on has begun

May 21, 2026
logo logo
Facebook Twitter Youtube

About US


Explore global affairs, political insights, and linguistic origins. Stay informed with our comprehensive coverage of world news, politics, and Lifestyle.

Top Categories
  • Crime
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • Tech and Science
Usefull Links
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA

© 2024 americanfocus.online –  All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?