Thursday, 21 May 2026
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA
logo logo
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
  • 🔥
  • Trump
  • House
  • ScienceAlert
  • White
  • VIDEO
  • man
  • Trumps
  • Season
  • star
  • Years
Font ResizerAa
American FocusAmerican Focus
Search
  • World
  • Politics
  • Crime
  • Economy
  • Tech & Science
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • More
    • Education
    • Celebrities
    • Culture and Arts
    • Environment
    • Health and Wellness
    • Lifestyle
Follow US
© 2024 americanfocus.online – All Rights Reserved.
American Focus > Blog > Entertainment > Conor McGregor Goes Scorched Earth After Being Found Liable for Assault
Entertainment

Conor McGregor Goes Scorched Earth After Being Found Liable for Assault

Last updated: November 23, 2024 9:13 am
Share
Conor McGregor Goes Scorched Earth After Being Found Liable for Assault
SHARE

Conor McGregor didn’t hold back Saturday morning, just a day after he was found liable for assault in his civil rape case in Ireland.

CM first responded to a post from the Irish Independent newspaper about the outcome of his case, which included the line, “Justice has been served.”

The MMA star replied, “Justice was served for James Lawrence, yes! Deplorable what they done. Nikita hand, vicious liar! APPEAL!”

James Lawrence, who Conor referenced, was also being accused of sexual assault, but the civil jury did not find him liable.

It was after that initial post that Conor really went off, going scorched earth in a lengthy social media rant.

Said CM, “Two men falsely accused. One vindicated, the other soon to be! Congrats James Lawrence on absolute exoneration! Twice this heinous accusation was put to you and twice it was shown as FALSE! LIES!”

Conor went on, “It is absolutely disgraceful what they put you through here. Disgraceful! I look forward to seeing you further vindicate yourself and lambast those responsible in court! We know what happened that night! Everyone present knows, yet it was ignored. Every single statement of persons present on the night was ignored.”

He ended with, “On we fight! Justice and truth will prevail! Appeal! Appeal! Appeal! As well as other. Congrats James! Onwards and upwards!”

As TMZ reported, a jury found Conor liable for assault in his civil rape case that had been going on all month long after Nikita Ni Lamhain claimed McGregor and another man had sex with her against her will after a 2018 Christmas party.

See also  CBS News Ready to Unveil Delayed '60 Minutes' Report 'Inside CECOT'

CM and James adamantly denied the allegations, with the 36-year-old fighter claiming their encounter was entirely consensual.

Jurors in the case clearly didn’t believe Conor’s side and awarded Ni Lamhain roughly $250,000 in damages. In their ruling, they did state they found that James did NOT assault the woman.

Conor told us yesterday he was planning on appealing, adding, “The judge’s instruction and the modest award given was for assault, there was not an award for aggravated or exemplary damages. I am disappointed that the jury did not hear all the evidence that the DPP reviewed.”

TAGGED:AssaultConorEarthLiableMcGregorScorched
Share This Article
Twitter Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Alcohol-related deaths in the US more than double from 1999 to 2020, overall trends reveals Alcohol-related deaths in the US more than double from 1999 to 2020, overall trends reveals
Next Article Where Kamala Harris lost big city voters in the battlegrounds Where Kamala Harris lost big city voters in the battlegrounds
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Popular Posts

Seth Meyers Says He Would be Worried About His Mental Health if His NBC Late Night Show Got Canceled (VIDEO) |

Screencap from YouTube video. With the recent cancellation of Stephen Colbert's show, a collective anxiety…

July 29, 2025

Spotify users are disappointed by an underwhelming Wrapped this year

Spotify Users Express Disappointment with 2024 Wrapped Feature After much anticipation, Spotify users are expressing…

December 4, 2024

Schools Rattled as Trump Administration Demands Scrutiny of Education Programs

The recent directive from the Trump administration that aimed to pause federal financial assistance has…

January 28, 2025

January 7, first African American sings with the Metropolitan Opera

Welcome to Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2026 - the seventh day of the year with 358…

January 7, 2026

Why adding cross training into your exercise routine is the way to go

You may benefit from mixing up your aerobic workoutsPiero Facci / Alamy It is often…

February 15, 2026

You Might Also Like

Amanda Batula and West Wilson Cozy Up: See Pics
Entertainment

Amanda Batula and West Wilson Cozy Up: See Pics

May 21, 2026
Will Pete Return? Richie Moriarty on Cliffhanger
Entertainment

Will Pete Return? Richie Moriarty on Cliffhanger

May 21, 2026
Katharine McPhee Responds to Chrishell Stause’s Comment
Entertainment

Katharine McPhee Responds to Chrishell Stause’s Comment

May 21, 2026
Lionsgate Quarterly Earnings Improve Thanks to ‘The Housemaid’
Entertainment

Lionsgate Quarterly Earnings Improve Thanks to ‘The Housemaid’

May 21, 2026
logo logo
Facebook Twitter Youtube

About US


Explore global affairs, political insights, and linguistic origins. Stay informed with our comprehensive coverage of world news, politics, and Lifestyle.

Top Categories
  • Crime
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • Tech and Science
Usefull Links
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • DMCA

© 2024 americanfocus.online –  All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?